This page states the "Terms" that govern the use of Eduloc, which hereinafter will also be cited as "web site / phone. The terms "you" and "user" will be used to represent all those people and organizations or schools that for any reason access to this web and Mobile site. It is important to read carefully the General Conditions. If you do not agree, do not use this site / or its mobile services. Be aware that using this service, you declare the acceptance of General Conditions that are applicable at the time of access. At any time the organization Fundació Itinerarium representing Eduloc can review the conditions mentioned updating this page.
Use of contentFundació Itinerarium authorizes to view and download a copy of the contents of Eduloc for educational use only and not for commercial purposes. You should know that they are protected by legislation on intellectual and industrial property in Spain (ie: copyright, copyrights, trademarks) all contents of this web / mobile, such as text, graphics, Images, logos and other material. Unauthorized use of content cited above may result in the violation of legislation on intellectual and industrial property (copyright, trademarks, etc.). And other applicable laws. That way, when you make a copy of the contents will be required to retain all the warnings about copyright, trademark, service mark or other rights of intellectual or industrial property. By using the web site / mobile and you agree that Eduloc can use some of the data entered by users to perform statistics, that in no way compromise their privacy to be exclusive use of Eduloc and in no case be disclosed to third parties.
Eduloc allows the use of site always fails that the following points:
General Rules of use:
no user is allowed to use the web site / mobile to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material so that:
- Violate the laws or regulations in force.
- Violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other right of intellectual or industrial property of third parties.
- Violates confidentiality, public image or several personal rights of others.
- Defame, is obscene, threatening, abusive or offensive.
Safety rules: prohibition to all users who try to violate and violating the security of the web site / mobile, understood as such:
- Evaluate or test the vulnerability of the system or network.
- Violating security measures without proper authorization or identification.
- Accessing data not intended for that user or log into web / mobile account or the access is not authorized.
- Prevent or attempt to prevent the service to any user by any method, either virus, saturation of the server and your network, wide-scale flooding, spamming, mail bombing, etc..
- Infect any information, email or SMS, forging message headers or any other content.
These violations of system security or network can give rise to civil liability or criminal penalties. Unauthorized Eduloc specifically prohibits any use of the website / phone for the following points:
Referring to the very infrastructure of Eduloc
- Use any software to try to prevent or impede the proper functioning of this website / phone.
- Commit any action that imposes an excessive burden on the infrastructure of this web site / phone.
- Decompile or attempt to derive source code from any software that is part of the web site / phone.
Referring to content
- Report inaccurate biographical information, false or not data corresponding to their profile.
- It is prohibited to disclose or share your password to third parties or use your password for any unauthorized purpose.
Referring to minors
This platform is addressed to teachers. All children under fourteen years who want to access it need the consent of their teachers, instructors or parents, guardians or legal representatives, to which they are warned that under current legislation, will be held responsible for all acts performed by minors they are responsible.
Responsibilities for the user
Please know that you are responsible for your own communications and data, and the consequences of its publication, therefore Eduloc is totally outside of the content ( "Information") you enter .. So, when you enter this information you agree on :
- Not advertising in any way copyrighted material or any other right of intellectual or industrial property unless the owner of such rights or have permission to do so.
- Advertisement or material which may cause release sometime reveal trade secrets, violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property of third parties, or rights of privacy or image of third parties unless they are of his property or has permission to to do so.
- Advertisement material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, to another user or to any person.
- Be yourself responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and your password.
By accepting the Terms of Service, User agrees to trust the content or the data announced by others, do it at your own risk.
Disclaimer by Eduloc
Noted that Eduloc acts as a passive element that distributes and publishes the information provided by users. Understanding this way: Not obliged to monitor communications or data beforehand.
- Has no obligation or responsibility of directly reviewing the data or information provided by users.
- We reserve the right of admission and the right to take appropriate action with the data or information submitted by users when Fundació Itinerarium be blamed.
Eduloc doesn’t guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of the information entered by users of the system. Neither supports the view expressed by users.
- By using the web site / mobile services you accept that offer for free, Eduloc is not responsible in any of the costs incurred by operators when accessing the Internet or other mobile type of communication.
Eduloc can not guarantee at any time the quality or legitimacy of content, therefore not responsible for:
- People and schools and their respective profiles which appear to be real.
- Controlling the relationship between users and the behavior of participants. Each user is responsible for managing your data and apply their own selection criteria for the service times that are better adapted to benefit their needs.
- Control or participate in conversations or messages sent to users.
- The contents may be inaccuracies or typographical errors. Also assumed responsibility for the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the content.
- That the pictures sent by users to fit reality or the rules of Eduloc
- Ensure that the web site / mobile work is error free and uninterrupted operation for 365 days a year.
- Ensuring the proper functioning of links to other sites on the web / mobile. If you decide to access websites / mobile thirds related, do so at your own risk.
- Remember that access to content for certain persons or in certain countries may be illegal. If you visit Eduloc outside Spain, it makes under its own responsibility and is responsible for enforcement of its jurisdiction.
These Terms are governed by the laws. Any claim arising from these General Conditions are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Spain.
This document has been automatically translated and therefore it can contain mistakes and/or any ambiguity, it should only be taken as an informative translation with no legal effects.